1. The email subscriber survey prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over. Prize Draw void where prohibited by law.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Gillett Cook Ltd (“Gillett Cook” or the “Promoter”), or family members, freelance contributors to Gillett Cook or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
6. Gillett Cook accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Gillett Cook.
7. The Prize Draw opens on 21st January 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 31st January 2021. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
8. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or before 12th February 2021 at the offices of Gillett Cook, located at Hansletts Lane, Faversham, Kent ME13 0RS.
9. The prize: if a selected winner is a UK resident, he/she will receive a voucher code to the value of £50 to spend on the Gillett Cook website (www.gillettcook.co.uk). Only one winner per household. Gillett Cook accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 12th February 2021and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Gillett Cook within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Gillett Cook shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Gillett Cook shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by 28th February 2021.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. Gillett Cook reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. Gillett Cook accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Gillett Cook further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
18. Gillett Cook reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Gillett Cook in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that Gillett Cook permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to Gillett Cook under these Terms and Conditions.
19. Gillett Cook shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.